Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Carry out equipment selections, pricing, quotation preparation in time bound manner based on customer provided information.
- Prepare equipment schedule per project needs and submit to customers.
- Have basic understanding of HVAC and good knowledge on Refrigeration - cycle, systems and components.
- Prioritize the activities to meet customer requirements and mee KPI in term of quotation submission.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience in field of application for refrigeration products & solution.
- Ability to understand engineering drawing and Heat Load calculation.
- Able to understand equipment specification, construction material, design specification.
- Engineering graduate or Diploma in Engineering
- Good computer skills in term of speed and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word as well as total Office 365
- Good communication skills in English (both written and oral compulsory)
- Financial competencies
- Analytical skill
- Team player
- Drive to success and sales orientation
- Experience from similar field having knowledge of equipment selection from refrigeration selection program from different manufacturer.
- Quotation Speed
- Customer satisfaction
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.