- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Automatic air flow adjustment function measures the air volume and static pressure and adjusts it towards the nominal air flow, whatever the length of duct, making installation easier and guaranteeing comfort. Moreover, the ESP can be changed via the wir
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Reduction in power consumption thanks to DC inverter fans
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Up to 120Pa external static pressure facilitates using flexible ducts of variying lengths: ideal for shops and medium size offices
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Quiet operation: down to 29dBA sound pressure level
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.