The EPRs used for refrigeration must meet the following conditions.
- PS ≥ 25 bar
- No bypass is required for oil recovering
- EPR can be used when connecting to 100% of the refrigerators/evaporators like for example to protect the goods from the winter function
- Minimum capacity ratio of 50%
- When using an EPR the total load of the system must always be minimum 2 kW
- There are no limitations on the number of EPRs used
When several ZEAS units are used in a project, please group all the refrigerators or evaporators with the same requested evaporation temperature to the same Zeas unit. This to optimize the efficiency of the refrigeration system.