Beware that performing a factory reset on the network gateway will clear all settings. You will need to configure the network gateway again to have it match your preferences.
Settings that are reset:
- Home network connection (LAN settings)
- Unit name and icon
- The link between the network gateway and the user account
To factory-reset the network gateway:
- Tap the add button (plus sign).
- Select the unit of which that you want to reset the network gateway.
- Tap the network gateway that you want to reset.
- If the unit was already added to your account --> the unit will be listed as “Other units in your network”. Proceed to step 4.
- If the unit was not added to your account --> the unit will be listed as “New units in your network”. First add the unit to your account, then start again at step 1.
- The unit might require a firmware update. If this is the case, perform one.
- In the “Unit already added” screen, tap the three dots.
- Select “Factory reset” and confirm.